RubinBrown’s GOAL (Greater Opportunity for Advanced Learning) program is a two-day program designed to give students early insight into public accounting.
The diverse two-day schedule will include the following:
- Shadow team members
- Observe meetings
- Visit client offices
- Meet face-to-face with staff, managers and partners
The GOAL program is a truly unique experience designed for accounting and finance students following their sophomore or junior year of college.
Fill out an application for RubinBrown's GOAL program in one of our offices.
RubinBrown’s Internship Program is designed to give students a hands-on introduction into public accounting. Our immersive program gives students the opportunity to experience working as a first-year staff team member, while also being mentored for future full-time opportunities.
- The extensive internship schedule will include the following:
- Complete client engagements, assignments, and projects in the office and the client site
- Attend technology and department training
- Participate in a teambuilding
- Internship project with fellow interns (summer program)
The internship program is offered during tax season and during the summer. We offer part-time or full-time internships during the winter/spring and full-time internships during the summer. The internship program is designed for accounting and finance students following their junior or senior year of college. Internship opportunities are available in Assurance Services, Tax Consulting Services or Business Advisory Services.
RubinBrown offers full-time entry-level positions each year. New graduates will be exposed immediately to the following:
- Complete client engagements, assignments, and projects including direct communication with clients
- Prepare fieldwork, financial statements, tax returns, etc.
- Participate in the budget process
- Attend training and orientation
Full time entry-level positions are offered to accounting and finance students graduating as CPA eligible candidates (or other applicable certifications) beginning in January or the fall of each year, depending on graduation dates. Full-time entry-level opportunities are available in the Assurance Services, Tax Consulting Services or Business Advisory Services departments.