Enterprise Risk Management Services
RubinBrown’s experience has shown that the risk culture is so highly fragmented at many organizations that Board members and the CEO may find it hard to engage in a meaningful and informed analysis.
When properly implemented, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) can be an extremely powerful tool for identifying and taking advantage of the risks facing your organization.
ERM supports value creation by enabling management to deal effectively with potential future events that create uncertainty. Effective ERM helps management respond in a manner that reduces the likelihood of downside outcomes and increases the upside.
Everyday, value is created, preserved or eroded by management decisions in all activities, from strategy setting to running day-to-day operations. RubinBrown will help your company manage risks to create a competitive advantage that increases stakeholder value.
What RubinBrown Can Do For You?
RubinBrown’s experienced team provides ERM consulting including project management, change management, enterprise risk assessment facilitation and sustainable program design.
We also provide independent assessments of organizations that operate an ERM system to evaluate the effectiveness of the system, benchmark the ERM, and then provide best practice risk management recommendations within a culture of continuous improvement.
ERM is a worthy goal for all businesses, regardless of size. We do not offer a one-size-fits-all ERM solution; rather our goal is to tailor an ERM process to help companies appropriately balance risk and performance.
The benefits of RubinBrown’s ERM services include:
- A broader knowledge of risks that allows management to have open risk-centered discussion and decision making
- An executive dashboard to monitor the key risk, action items, and responsibilities
- Identification of emerging risk
- Organizational alignment to manage risks and reduce duplicative risk management efforts
- Ability to manage take on and manage risks more effectively that competitors
- Stronger corporate governance and increased transparency
Through RubinBrown’s ERM services, we help you answer these critical questions:
- Do you have clarity about the risks that will affect your company’s future performance and deep insight into the risks that matter most?
- Do you understand which risks your company is competitively advantaged to win and which you should seek to transfer or mitigate?
- Are you keeping the risk needed to deliver the returns you seek?
- Are business decisions made with a clear view of the impact to your company’s risk profile and are core business processes consistent with your approach to risk?
- Are the systems and infrastructure in place for you to monitor and manage risks that are being taken within you business?
The Internal Enterprise Risk Management Consulting has compiled the following resources that may be helpful to you or your business:
AICPA Business Brief titled "Approach to Successful Enterprise Risk Management Programs" written by RubinBrown Director of Quality Control Mike Ramirez.
The Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) – www.coso.org
Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) – www.theiia.org
Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – www.isaca.org
Compliance Week – www.complianceweek.com