- General Distributions
- Initial Medicare Distribution
- Additional Medicare Distribution
- Medicaid, Dental, & CHIP Distribution
- Targeted Distributions
- High Impact Area Distribution
- Rural Distribution
- Skilled Nursing Facilities Distribution
- Indian Health Service Distribution
- Safety Net Hospital Distribution
The reporting system will become available to recipients for reporting on October 1, 2020:
- All recipients must report within 45 days of the end of the calendar year 2020 on their expenditures through the period ending December 31, 2020.
- Recipients who have expended funds in full prior to December 31, 2020 may submit a single final report at any time during the window that begins October 1, 2020, but no later than February 15, 2021.
- Recipients with funds unexpended after December 31, 2020 must submit a second and final report no later than July 31, 2021.
- Detailed PRF reporting instructions and a data collection template with the necessary data elements will be available through the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) website soon.
The reports will allow providers to demonstrate compliance with the terms and conditions of each PRF payment. HRSA plans to provide recipients with question and answer (Q&A) sessions via webinar in advance of the submission deadline. Additional details about the Q&A sessions will follow. The department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recommends that payment recipients continue to check hhs.gov/providerrelief for the latest updates.
Readers should not act upon information presented without individual professional consultation.
Any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments): (i) is intended for your use only; (ii) is based on the accuracy and completeness of the facts you have provided us; and (iii) may not be relied upon to avoid penalties.
All Healthcare News Healthcare Overview
On August 14, 2020, a notice detailing the timing of future reporting requirements was released for recipients of payments exceeding $10,000 or more in the aggregate from the Provider Relief Fund (PRF). The reporting instructions will provide directions on reporting obligations to any health care provider that received a payment from the following CARES Act/PRF distributions: