Start Time:7:30 AM
End Time:9:30 AM
Location:Indian Hills Country Club
Address:6847 Tomahawk Road
Cybersecurity Strategies for Today's Senior Management
Join Bryan Cave, Enterprise Bank & Trust and RubinBrown as we explore the latest strategies in cybersecurity and glean insight into new ways to protect our organizations, including:
- How can senior management and your organization as a whole prepare for a data breach?
- Who in your organization should handle a data breach?
- What are the day-to-day as well as the catastrophic risks to the organization?
- What information needs to be shared with ownership and your management team?
- How to navigate your way through a data breach?
- What procedures should be implemented now to protect your company finances?
- When should you be evaluating and vetting the right internal and external resources?
Featuring a distinguished panel of cybersecurity leaders:
Partner, Consumer Protection
Bryan Cave LLP
Director of Treasury
Enterprise Bank & Trust
Partner, Cyber Security
7:30 am Breakfast & Networking
8:00 - 9:30 am Presentation
Continuing Professional Education
CPE Credit: One Hour
CLE Credit: 1.5 Hours in KS
Meeting Type: Seminar
Field of Study: Information Technology
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Registrations Available:PAST EVENT