Start Time:4:00 PM
End Time:6:00 PM
Location:RubinBrown Denver Office
Address:1900 16th Street - Suite 300
Presented by RubinBrown and the IWIRC Mountain Desert Network
In 2017, courts in the Tenth Circuit excluded the testimony of financial experts in 59% of cases with reported Daubert challenges. Join us for a unique opportunity to hear perspectives from the bench on the reasons why financial experts are being excluded and what practitioners and experts can do to prevent exclusion.
- Hon. Thomas B. McNamara, U.S. Bankruptcy Court (District of Colorado)
- Hon. Kimberley H. Tyson, U.S. Bankruptcy Court (District of Colorado)
- Hon. Kandace C. Gerdes, Colorado State Court (2nd Judicial District)
- Moderator: Gabrielle G. Palmer, Esq, ONSAGER | FLETCHER | JOHNSON, LLC
- Moderator: Stephanie J. Drew, CPA MST CFE, Partner, RubinBrown LLC
3:30 - 4:00p Registration
4:00 - 6:00p Panel Presentation
6:00 - 6:30p Reception
Continuing Professional Education
CLE Credit: 2.0
CPE Credit: 2.0
Field of Study: Business Law
Meeting Type: Group Live
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Price: Members $20; Non-members $30
For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.591.3140.
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present, registering your attendance and noting late arrival or early departure times on the attendance sheets at the registration desk.