Start Time:10:00 AM
End Time:11:00 AM
Location:Central Time - Zoom Webinar
Join us for the Not-For-Profit Tax Update webinar!
During this year of great uncertainty, the IRS has continued to issue new guidance, rulings, and updates which provide clarity in a number of areas affecting not-for-profit organizations. We will walk through many of these changes in a lightning round format, providing information on a variety of topics, including:
- Recent state, local, and sales tax developments related to tax-exempt organizations
- Unrelated business income (UBI) updates, including repeal of parking tax, new rules related to net operating losses, and separate line of business guidance
- Lobbying and political expenses overview in an election year
- Schedule B reporting changes for organizations other than public charities
- Private foundations subject to a flat 1.39% excise tax on net investment income and updated 2020 IRS Form 990-PF
- New rulings, guidance, and case law update, including charitable planning nuances and not-for-profit group exemption clarification
10:00a-11:00a Central Time
CPE Credit: 1.0
Field of Study: Taxes
Meeting Type: Group Live Presented Online Due to COVID-19
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Price: No Fee
Note, the first and last names used for registration will be used for CPE certification.
For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.591.3140.