Start Time:10:00 AM
End Time:11:00 AM
Location:Central Time - Zoom Webinar
Join us for the Not-For-Profit Tax Update webinar!
During this year of great uncertainty, the IRS has continued to issue new guidance, rulings, and updates which provide clarity in a number of areas affecting not-for-profit organizations. We will walk through many of these changes in a lightning round format, providing information on a variety of topics, including:
- Recent state, local, and sales tax developments related to tax-exempt organizations
- Unrelated business income (UBI) updates, including repeal of parking tax, new rules related to net operating losses, and separate line of business guidance
- Lobbying and political expenses overview in an election year
- Schedule B reporting changes for organizations other than public charities
- Private foundations subject to a flat 1.39% excise tax on net investment income and updated 2020 IRS Form 990-PF
- New rulings, guidance, and case law update, including charitable planning nuances and not-for-profit group exemption clarification
10:00a-11:00a Central Time
CPE Credit: 1.0*
Field of Study: Taxes
Meeting Type: Group Live Presented Online Due to COVID-19
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Price: No Fee
*Note, the first and last names used for registration will be used for CPE certification. RubinBrown awards credit based on a 50-minute credit hour and reflects the amount of time the attendee was logged in to the session. Continuing professional education (CPE) credit is not awarded according to the attendance monitoring standards of the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.591.3140.
Registrations Available:PAST EVENT