Start Time:10:00 AM
End Time:12:00 PM
Location:Central Time - Zoom Webinar
Public Sector Update Webinar
Join us for our annual Public Sector seminar for current updates and latest accounting topics and other issues that are specific to governmental entities.
• Cyber Security In The Current Environment
• GASB Update
• Process Considerations For A Remote Workplace
• GASB Statement No. 87, Leases, Implementation Tips
• Renita Duncan | Assurance Services | Partner
• Kara Hershberger | Business Advisory Services | Manager
• Audrey Katcher | Assurance Services | Partner
• Matt Marino | Assurance Services | Partner
• Chester Moyer | Assurance Services | Partner
• Ted Williamson | Assurance Services | Partner
10:00a-12:00p Central Time
CPE Credit: 2.0*
Field of Study: Accounting & Auditing (Governmental)
Meeting Type: Group Internet-Based
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Price: No Fee
*Note, the first and last names used for Zoom registration will be used for CPE certification. RubinBrown awards credit based on a 50-minute credit hour and reflects the amount of time the attendee was logged in to the session. RubinBrown is not a NASBA-approved sponsor. Professionals should follow the requirements of their licensing bodies when deciding to register for this event.
For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at email@example.com or call 1.888.591.3140.