Start Time:2:00 PM
End Time:3:00 PM
Location:Central Time - Zoom Webinar
RubinBrown's team of DoD compliance specialists have organized a webinar to discuss the new DoD Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), how it affects prime and subcontractors and the steps required to become certified and stay certified.
We will discuss readiness assessments, remediation, and recommended post-remediation steps leading to your audit by a certified third-party organization (C3PAO). Additionally, we will be discussing additional frameworks that the DoD CMMC practices/controls map to, supporting compliance requirements your company and affiliates are required to have in place for the DoD and potential other customers.
Webinar Topics/Discussion Areas:
- What is the CMMC and how does it affect my company and affiliates?
- What is the process to assess our current compliance with the CMMC controls?
- How does the actual certification process work?
- How do I check to see if my contracts and new RFPs require the CMMC?
- Beyond CMMC, to what compliance frameworks can CMMC controls be mapped?
- What are the costs associated with becoming compliant?
- What services does RubinBrown offer to assess our readiness?
2:00p-3:00p Central Time
CPE Credit: 1.0*
Field of Study: Information Technology
Meeting Type: Group Live Presented Online Due to COVID-19
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Price: No Fee
*Note, the first and last names used for Zoom registration will be used for CPE certification. RubinBrown awards credit based on a 50-minute credit hour and reflects the amount of time the attendee was logged in to the session. RubinBrown is not a NASBA-approved sponsor. Professionals should follow the requirements of their licensing bodies when deciding to register for this event.
For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at email@example.com or call 1.888.591.3140.
Registrations Available:PAST EVENT