Start Time:7:30 AM
End Time:10:00 AM
Location:University of Denver - Sturm Hall, Davis Auditorium
Address:2000 East Asbury Ave.
Join RubinBrown and Professor Steven Platau, J.D., CPA, Professor of Accounting at The University of Tampa for our annual Ethics Seminar!
This seminar will provide a framework for CPAs to address their obligations under professional and regulatory standards of conduct.
Topics to be covered include:
- Integrity, Objectivity and Independence - The Foundation of the Profession
- Behaviors That Challenge Independence
- Historic Ethical Challenges
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Regulatory Ethics at State and Federal Levels
- Application of Ethical Frameworks
- Carrot and Stick - Disciplinary Activities
Continuing Professional Education
CPE Credit: Two
Meeting Type: Seminar
Field of Study: Ethics
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Registrations Available:PAST EVENT