Start Time:7:30 AM
End Time:10:00 AM
Location:RubinBrown St. Louis Cortex Office
Address:4240 Duncan Avenue CIC@4240
Join us for our annual SEC Update!
Keeping up with new SEC standards and other guidance impacting public companies can be overwhelming. Take advantage of our 2018 SEC Update Seminar and learn about the latest accounting and public company guidance measures.
During this special seminar, experts will explore:
- New insights from the AICPA National Conference on SEC developments held in December
- Future standard setting initiatives
- Latest PCAOB areas of focus
- Analysis of the new lease accounting standard
- Eric Janson | Public Company Services Group | Partner-in-Charge
- David Collet | Public Company Services Group | Partner
- Brenda Hebenstreit | Public Company Services Group | Manager
Please note this seminar will be held at our St. Louis Cortex Office in the Havana conference room.
4240 Duncan Avenue CIC@4240 St. Louis, MO 63110
Continuing Professional Education
CPE Credit: Two
Meeting Type: Seminar
Field of Study: Accounting
Level of Knowledge: Intermediate