Start Time:7:30 AM
End Time:10:00 AM
Location:Bali Hai Golf Club
Address:5160 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Join us for our FASB Lease Account Seminar to learn more about the new lease accounting standards!
After many years, the effective date of the new lease accounting standard for private companies is finally approaching. In this seminar we will explain the new standard, its logic, its implications and cover major areas of change from current GAAP. Participants will gain an understanding of the complexities of the new standard as well as lessons learned from early adopters.
Topics to be covered:
- New definition of a lease
- Identification of embedded leases
- Identification and accounting for lease and non-lease components
- Measurement of lease liabilities and right of use assets
- Lease classification and the impact on subsequent expense recognition
- Journal entries for the initial recording and subsequent measurement of leases
- Accounting for lease modifications
- Presentation and disclosure requirements
7:30 - 8:00am Registration, Networking, & Breakfast
8:00 - 10:00am Seminar
Continuing Professional Education
CPE Credit: 2.0
Field of Study: Accounting
Meeting Type: Group Live
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Price: No Fee
For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.591.3140.
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present, registering your attendance and noting late arrival or early departure times on the attendance sheets at the registration desk.
Registrations Available:PAST EVENT