Start Time:7:30 AM
End Time:10:00 AM
Location:Havana Room, CIC@4240
Address:4240 Duncan Ave #200
Join us for our annual SEC Update!
Keeping up with new SEC standards and other guidance impacting public companies can be overwhelming. Take advantage of our 2020 SEC Update Seminar and learn about the latest accounting and public company guidance measures.
During this special seminar, experts will explore:
- New insights from the AICPA National Conference on SEC developments held in December
- Future standard setting initiatives
- Latest PCAOB areas of focus
- Eric Janson | Public Company Services Group | Partner-in-Charge
- David Collet | Public Company Services Group | Partner
- Brenda Hebenstreit | Public Company Services Group | Manager
7:30-8:00a Registration & Breakfast
CPE Credit: 2.0
Field of Study: Accounting
Meeting Type: Group Live
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Price: No Fee
For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.591.3140.
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present, registering your attendance and noting late arrival or early departure times on the attendance sheets at the registration desk.
Registrations Available:PAST EVENT