Start Time:7:30 AM
End Time:12:00 PM
Location:RubinBrown St. Louis Office
Address:1 North Brentwood Blvd.
2020 Public Sector Seminar
Join us for our annual Public Sector seminar for current updates and latest accounting topics and other issues that are specific to governmental entities.
• GASB Update
• Best Practices: Monitoring Internal Controls and General IT Security
• GASB Statement No. 87, Leases
• Economic Update
• Alisha Barnum | Assurance Services | Manager
• Renita Duncan | Assurance Services | Partner
• Kara Hershberger | Business Advisory Services | Manager
• Brandi Lawyer | Assurance Services | Manager
• John Russo | Wealth Advisory Services | Partner
• Ted Williamson | Assurance Services | Partner
• Jeff Winter | Assurance Services | Partner
7:30-8:00a Registration & Breakfast
CPE Credit: 4.0
Field of Study: Accounting - Financial Reporting (Govt) / Finance (Govt)
Meeting Type: Group Live
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Price: No Fee
For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at email@example.com or call 1.888.591.3140.
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present, registering your attendance and noting late arrival or early departure times on the attendance sheets at the registration desk.
Registrations Available:PAST EVENT