Start Time:7:30 AM
End Time:10:00 AM
Location:St. Louis Art Museum
Address:1 Fine Arts Dr.
2020 Not-For-Profit Update
Please join us for our annual seminar where RubinBrown experts will share current trends as well as accounting and tax developments impacting not-for-profit organizations.
• Current trends in the not-for-profit environment regarding charitable giving, talent, information technology, enterprise risk management and more
• Lessons learned from IRS exams
• Revenue recognition implementation and disclosures
• Economic and capital market update
• Lightning round of accounting technical topics
7:30-8:00a Registration & Breakfast
CPE Credit: 2.0
Field of Study: Accounting & Auditing
Meeting Type: Group Live
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Price: No Fee
For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.591.3140.
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present, registering your attendance and noting late arrival or early departure times on the attendance sheets at the registration desk.