Please join us for our annual not-for-profit update where leaders in the non-profit industry will share trends and insights on key issues impacting the not-for-profit sector. In the following areas, leaders will delve into current financial and operational trends within the sector, leaving attendees with key actionable takeaways and strategies that leaders should consider as we embark on the new year.
- Identify leadership strategies to respond to staffing and workforce trends
- Recognize the potential impacts of economic conditions on not-for-profits
- Implement process improvement strategies that will benefit your organization
- Apply best practices to respond to potential cybersecurity and fraud risks
- Using lessons learned, modify accounting practices to successfully implement recent accounting pronouncements
- Interpret the latest news from the IRS and other hot button issues
CPE Credit: 2.0
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge & IT
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Price: No fee
Readers should not act upon information presented without individual professional consultation.
Any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments): (i) is intended for your use only; (ii) is based on the accuracy and completeness of the facts you have provided us; and (iii) may not be relied upon to avoid penalties.