Focused On Religious Organizations
To better serve our not-for-profit clients and help focus on the specific and complex issues faced by different facets of the not-for-profit industry, we have aligned our professionals in segments, including our Religious Organizations Group.
Our team understands that religious organizations face unique challenges resulting from:
- Changing demographics and effect on membership/ attendance levels
- Aging population and decline in donor support
- Struggle of meeting members’ needs and future health of the organization
- Impact of economy on giving levels, investments and earnings
- Dependence on assistance from volunteers
- Cash basis operations and necessary control environment
We are well versed in issues related to religious organizations and able to provide expert guidance on all operational and accounting issues.